Thursday, August 25, 2016

The In-Between World


The unknown is not so much at all for me.  I sense it and know it.  I can mentally feel it, see it, hear it and know it.  I feel very comfortable in what I like to call the In-Between world.  There is so much more than this.  This world is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg.


You know that expression... "Bend it like Beckham... well I do that with my mind.  Utilize the energy we have within us thanks to God since we are all his energy.

Christ consciousness and the Universal God Mind is so powerful.  Once you achieve it you are ready to receive the gifts and wonder of the Great, All Powerful and Mighty GOD.  The one and only God of many names!!!

Please see my former blog and post Connecting To The Universe, I believe it's called.  It is logged at the beginning of the creation of this blog in 2015.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment