Sunday, August 7, 2016

Even Einstein Believed In God & Science Proved To Him That He Exists!!



God is truly amazing and if you are so enlightened to connect to the universe you will most likely feel the power and greatness of God.  Reference my log of my past blog Toparanormal.org on this blog and you will see tips on how you too can connect.  It is truly a blessing to be a part of something so wonderful and great.  The first thing you have to do is let go of all your anchors... the negativity, hate and weakness!   Next close your eyes, relax and think up to the right for a bit... like connecting to the internet.  Listen to music and think of others.  Reference my old blog post and hopefully it will help you!





I need to read this book I Google imaged last night because it looks like it may be on the right track or correct to confirm that God does exist.. he is all around us and in all our universal energy!



 I picked up last week that we are not alone!  God is with us.  Now it seems that the Goddess is too but unfortunately our world is so imbalanced and run by the #dark pretending to be the light.  They don't want to see or can't. It's disgusting!  The #nwo seem too lost.  I pray that we all won't be judged.  I think that God needs to be very selective and focus on individuals like a person that is suffering with Cancer.







No comments:

Post a Comment