Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I'm A Modern Day Prophet And It's So Amazing Yet So Unbelievable!

It's all on steemit now so please join and hopefully you will vote me up.  It's totally free but if you value it then hopefully you will and I can also earn a bit of a living:  https://steemit.com/prophet/@annasophia/i-m-a-modern-day-prophet-and-it-s-so-amazing-yet-so-unbelievable













------------------

I'm A Modern Day Prophet And It's So Amazing Yet So Unbelievable!

 by 25
I have been blogging about my gifts and paranormal experience since 2007 because I felt I needed to find out more about it before I could know my purpose. You see since I was a child I have been experiencing strong vivid visions, picking up energy, sensing the unseen and just knowing things. I mean it made life interesting and complicated at times, to say the least. I am not complaining or anything but I had to go through alot to get to where I had to be. So many dark things going on in the world today and when you can not go on with your regular day routine in order to try and help then that's probably when it started. What triggered it was when someone's older brother was informed and telling me things about the world that you normally would never hear on mainstream media or in social circles before. He told me that 9/11 was an inside job. I was taken aback and immediately questioned why the government would do such a thing. I decided to research, pay more attention and use my gifts in order to shed some more light on that. How could I just swallow that without any substantial information or critical though? It was just so over the top astonishing I had to pursue it. I turned to Alternative media and set course to informative enlightenment. What I did eventually start to see was a shadow elite that actually did influence things that occurred in the world. I sensed a very evil and negative energy that lacked empathy and even humanity. I turned to God for help and tried to figure out how we could turn this around. I thought to myself that I could not wait to write a book that I had to go live and Blog, Tweet, Flickr and Facebook openly in order to try and have a positive ripple effect. I also decided to go deeper and connect to the universe because I found that alternative media at the time was actually shocking people as though they were deer caught in the headlights and causing them to become so afraid. I had to turn it around and try bring everyone together and make them stronger to peacefully connect and take a positive stand. I rediscovered the basics consisting of what will make a strong foundation in individuals, cultures and nations. Though my gifts could have made me a lot of money it didn't feel right to pursue a career as a fortune teller, I felt that I had a duty to God and his people. I am merely a tool of God and am just here to shed his light and wisdom because we have come across some pretty difficult yet Epic times. I have to get everything out because if I don't it just keeps repeating until I do. It's pretty crazy at times and of course pretty incredible. It seems key people I have contacted have been following the word and started to echo it and that has awakened many people to see what is truly going on. My live digital channeling is accurate and has brought us up. It's so intense that sometimes I can't even believe this is happening. Anyways, I intend to write on here as well to shed even more light. I will also transfer over key blog posts here too. It's pretty amazing and I felt that it needs to be known.
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment