Friday, August 12, 2016

Do We Let The Corrupt Fall or The West? It's Clear To Me That We Have To Protect The West!!


It started a week before Justine Trudea was elected.  I got this horribly dark and terribly negative vibe and a vision of driving and having to pull over because a bunch of armed terrorists including a couple wearing saudi type head covers holding machine guns were whipping around the corner in a truck IN CANADA and wanting to call 911 but I couldn't. This was all in early October 2015 btw.  That to me was a clear message that what I simply know as the #dark was coming if I didn't start to get more politically involved.  I only seem to when things are really out of hand and off balance like when so many horribly biased and far left MSM and people started bullying Mr. Ford because he had a drinking problem and slipped once to do a hard drug.  The media was paying for info so some got close to him and when he was drunk he made a mistake.  Even after his death he is being disrespected when Liberal Tootoo with a similar problem gets privacy.  Oh and that was after I noticed that he was a man &voice for the people because he actually cared about the people and our beautiful city of Toronto first!  What a mess the radical left and disgusting-sadistic globalist satanists made of someone who was actually one of the best politicians Canada has ever seen.  Thanks to him his people first platform is spreading!  You can try and demonize a man or even if the man dies his ideas will live on!!!

Okay so basically the title of my posts pretty much says it all.  We are at a crossroads right now and we can either just hold onto the #dark anchors and fall with them or let them go so they fall on their own and face their own divine justice which of course will include the legal music.  If those people continue their dangerous control of the world God cannot try and help us any longer because it is by our own hands that we make and seal our own fate.  I personally will never vote for anyone that I didn't believe would either really slow down or stop the anti human and satanic agendas.  I also spiritually support anyone that would better the world and move us in the right direction like I strongly sense Mr. Donald J. Trump would.  As a Roman Catholic Christian living in a world where Christians being murdered is ignored and allowed to continue I need someone like Mr. Trump to take the lead on the side of the #Light in order to stop that evil and try and fix the root of the problem which is a few horrible elites and horrible religious leaders are conditioning people to hate and kill in the name of their God.  One is telling us on the Christian side to lay down while the other on the Radical Islam / Jihad / Sharia  is telling his people to destroy and kill us?!!!  Both sides are so very evil and this must stop or they should face the harsh legal music!!  I would even say to go as far as stripping them of their position to never preach again and kick them out of their religion immediately!  We need to reform all organized religions not to take advantage and not to mislead people.  Denounce horrible the horrible parts to them also.  I also want to state that no other organized religion that I know of outside of Radical Islam teaches to kill and destroy others different than them.  Correct me if I am wrong here but I am pretty sure that is not common among other religions!  Like I stated many times before we must stop their hate and destruction conditioning of children immediately and western culture / law and order must be spread across the globe.  #FUTUREWORLDORDER based on the #HarmoniousOrder that includes #MosaicLaw 


So much is going on now and I am seriously pushing myself to the point of over exhaustion because I CARE!! I LOVE OUR WORLD AND IT'S PEOPLE.  I love the positive diversity and experiencing all the beautiful cultures in North America but at the same time Europe should be more nationalistic.  We just need to stabilize the Middle East right away but in the meantime make safe zones and send aide from the global community because most people from the Middle East do not want to be a part of our Western culture and ways.  A girl in Ottawa recently was kicked off of a public bus for wearing a cute and summery tank top?!!  The OC has since apologized but seriously?!! WTF!!!  Newsflash.. we women can go topless if we want to and our charter of rights we were born under protects us in doing so.  I don't recognize the UN if they don't recognize my individual rights.  The evil and Godless Globalists can kiss my heart shaped Southern "black" Italian ass.  I am not afraid of them or their satanic bs darkness that is going to fall because of their stupidity.  Did they seriously think they could take over God's kingdom and rule the heavens with their energy.  FOOLS! LOL They will fade into the darkness and suffer for all eternity if they don't back off now and allow us in the #Light to fix their disgusting mess. The window will be closing if they don't head God's warnings and allow what needs to happen to happen.  Oh and your imo demonic and cold hearted short circuited ape is no substitute for the real thing.  Their talk of fairness at this point is simply copy cat rhetoric to get elected in order to bring in satans #dark even more.


I really pray that the real good guys in legit legal positions of power will do the right thing and arrest all that are trying to bring down the west as soon as possible.  What more proof do you need?  Even with all those wikileaks, murders, testimony...???  Pick a side!  You are either with us on the #Light or them on the #Dark.  Reality and real facts don't lie.  Who cares if you won't have a job after or have something on you.  I would rather be known as a flawed person then someone that is with SATANIC EVIL BASTARDS THAT ARE KILLING HUMANITY. imho










No comments:

Post a Comment