Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Locked Out Of Twitter Again - @AnnaSophia_TOPS

It's all on steemit now so please join and hopefully you will vote me up.  It's totally free but if you value it then hopefully you will and I can also earn a bit of a living:  https://steemit.com/life/@annasophia/locked-out-of-twitter-again







------------------------------------------------------------------

Locked Out Of Twitter Again

 by 25

They locked me out of Twitter again. Since the sale of over 51% they immediately asked me if they could track my GPS location and to verify my cell phone number. I refused. Then I was locked out and had to verify with my email. Then I was accused of being automated and locked out yet again. I don't have a cell so I could not verify it that way. I wrote Twitter Support and only after a few days of emails they unlocked my account manually.
The system now is automated, apparently? So I was posting as I normally do because I use it to cyber channel in order to pull things from the universe to guide towards a better world. It is a great way for myself and a step up from the usual pen and paper psychics/prophets normally use. It's also live so you can see it all. Anyways, I noticed that when I posted about the #nwo and dark elites that are a part of it they will accuse you of being automated. I am not a freakin robot. It's obvious because the content is not spammy or flamming. I am a concerned citizen that is not harassing anyone but shining a light on the dark with the truth.
The #godlesselites and the idiots&lackeys spread crap but literally say it's light. LOL Unbelievable. They have turned our world into a dark mess! I was watching History Channel on Sunday night and they had a show 7 Signs of Revelations and they left out GMOs killing our bees, Radiation from having nuclear plants on fault lines and sh*tty design, greedy bastard elites, bought and controlled MSM that push the fantasy in order for us to keep living in a nightmare and triggered people. Soros and his lackey's also triggered riots that brought down NATIONS and have caused death and destruction. It's even been exposed with the recent leaks! Why isn't he in jail yet and HRC too?? It's total bs.
This isn't going to wash anymore because the good and awake people see right through them and are demanding legal justice. The whistle blowers and other world leaders are acting now and it's helping, however. This is all my opinion, of course. But before the sale I honestly do not remember this happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment