Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Tweet Tweet Delete? I'm a #Libra And #Libras Are Awesome!

So it all started when I Re Tweeted a cute tweet about Libras that was "unavailable" shortly after I did so?! I decided to quote the Tweet that was deleted and send it to Twitter because they have been quick to remove tweets or suspend accounts lately. Maybe it was deleted by the user? Who knows. You can't blame me for not really trusting them after their 1984 lite type of behavior. I hope they stop that or I will switch to another platform. I' feeling a bit lazy today and not embedding the tweets and copying them over to HTML.  I don't care.  Everyone needs a bit of a break and to take things easy.  Don't sweat the small stuff.  My work is exhausting because it's mostly supernatural,spiritual,energy and mental.  I was like President Trump before too who needs to take a vacation even when he is on vacation!  I greatly admire him and his amazing work ethic. I used to be able to work work before but 9-5 for extra things didn't seem important to me.  I was thinking about going back to work but I still wasn't able to.  I did get out my first draft of my eBook and even posted on my blog!  It's still not finished.  I think I will have more chapters to write.  I have 30 so far not including the intro,summary and stuff.  Well enough of that.  Here are the tweets I was talking about located below:

And will help to make it a reality! At least this will!
This Tweet is unavailable.

Below is the Tweet I sent Twitter showing them that I had the copy of the Tweet regardless and would just Tweet it again!

" dream of peace and happiness. " And will help to make it a reality! At least this will! 🗽⚖️ 😀

I also started to quote the Tweet in my Re Tweet just in case any more funny business. lol

" are highly capable of turning goals, dreams&even fantasies into reality" 🗽⚖️🦁

No comments:

Post a Comment