Tuesday, August 8, 2017

My Tweets Regarding Wet Hot American Summer Ten Years Later That Tie Into Today ~ Spiritual "Automatic Writing" Is Real In My View RR 18+

So the other day I wrote many blogs and in one of them I mentioned the Wet Hot American Summer Ten Years Later series that I was watching and was Tweeting about. I also said that I would follow up and post a blog about it so I decided just to copy over my Tweets. I think I covered all I had to say in the Tweets so I will just put it all out there as is. I also added a Re Tweet about Automatic Writing that I truly believe in it because I happen to be picking up on it with my gifts over the past several years more than ever. It's pretty amazing stuff! Oh and I knew to just write it all down too so I am probably adding to it also only I am more conscious of it because it's for God, to help people and it's all right from my mind, heart, spirit and body that are connected to God aka the Universe & the Holy Spirit & The Human Spirit too!  Pretty amazing stuff!!
  1. Heroes&Spirit saved day but gamed by elites 2 charge spirit?! WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E10 Suspected on my blog yesterday but idk?
  2. "I'd rather die a hero than live a coward" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E7 I knew they were going to try and save the day!
  3. "You're a REAL ASSHOLE&all your book knowledge doesn't make up for the fact that u don't have a heart!" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E6
  4. Replying to 
    2/Some still want to destroy but we have heroes that won't let them! WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E5 Even freak myself out!
  5. Replying to 
    "Love triumphs over evil every time" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E5
  6. Replying to 
    "WeR a civilized ppl but there is a time 4 civility&a time 4 combat" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E5 Remove Trump&afraid u'll find out😢
  7. Replying to 
    "It's the Human Spirit. It's the most positive force on the planet." WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E4 🕊️
  8. Replying to 
    "There's more to the . It's a way of life. It's a philosophy." WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E4
  9. "We must respect The Spirit" "Come On.." "I just would not mess around w/any of the supernatural stuff" WetHotAmericanSummer:10YrsLater S1E2

Is the alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce w/o consciously writing arise from subconscious,spiritual or supernatural source

No comments:

Post a Comment