Monday, August 7, 2017

Rare Double Rainbow Right Over The White House August 3, 2017! Was It In Response To Dark Openly Conspiring Against President?!

— Norrie Frese (@FreseNorrie) August 7, 2017
Isn't that amazing!!  I believe that this was totally a sign from God showing us that he is protecting President Trump.  This was shortly after the preacher informed people that some in the far radical left are crazy enough to say they want to remove the POTUS from office via Infowars.com ?!!!  That would be totally stupid if they even tried that garbage because there are way more people for him and MAGA!  I pray that they won't or if they try the Heroes will not even let those mice minded morons even near him and arrest them. Time for the #HumanSpirit and #HolySpirit to kick it up a bigly freakin notch already!  

I will have to write a post about the Human Spirit & Holy Spirit shortly.  I had to watch the new installment of Wet Hot American Summer Ten Years Later on Netflix yesterday and just wow.  Just watch it if you can.  Netflix.ca basic is $7.99 a month here in Canada and since I don't really like to watch tv otherwise it's perfect for me cause I only like to stream my shows & movies.  My music too via Spotify for free with ads and iTunes.  I don't work for Netflix, Spotify or iTunes at all I just patron them all.  I am not impressed with the cover of one of their original shows on NF with a vibrator on the cover of that Frankie and other older lady show?!  I Tweeted to NF Canada asking they remove it but it's still up?  I could cancel piggyback a sub with someone instead if that keeps up.  It's not right to have that because kids or young adults frequent the page alone and would see it.  I am no prude but kids should not see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment