Sunday, August 20, 2017

George Washington's Angels ~ "An Inspiring Visit From A Heavenly Being"


I Googled it and sure enough I got some more information including some incredible artwork:

I read Occult America  by Mitch Horowitz but I didn't recall this but I just referenced the book again and though he mentioned him he did not mention this angelic part at all.

I tell you with everything going on now I actually do believe that he probably did have the vision because look what's going on now.  I pray that things calm down and we can get back to #MAGA and spreading it globally.  It's actually would be an AMAZING thing for humanity including the elites.  Don't want to keep this death and destruction garbage going or you may just well set off  the demonic dominoes and it would not be good at all for anyone, I strongly sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment