Friday, August 11, 2017

Off The Charts Off Kilter Imbalance In Our World And I Believe It Actually Attracts Negative Forces Like Asteroids! ~ Chaotic #DemonicDays UPDATED Sept 2017

I thought I was done blogging for a bit but I had to post about my negative attracts negative physically. I noticed a while ago that there have been a lot of near misses of earth by asteroids and I figured since 2001 things have gotten more and more hectic and off balance in our world so that was probably why. It makes total sense to me that we cause what happens in our reality unintentionally and indirectly like when Asians clap their hands and rub them together and create that heat force then apply it to someone, then that energy is transferred and we do that but unknowingly.

Well we better become aware of this more because we need to be better anyways so this may be something that keeps humanity in line. Even the most low informed person can probably sense that something is off but they are parroting the glowing zombie box and blaming who they demonize. That propaganda needs to stop because humans are not demons. I read in People Of The Lie by M. Scott Peck, MD that Satan can't harm us unless he has humans do it no matter what the reason is. It deeply saddens me that some groups will set up people to do the most wicked things and that sick and demonic energy pleases the devil because he hates man so much. These are some really crazy times right now and we can turn it all around pretty quick if the elites wanted to but I am not going to get into that anymore. They know what they should do and if not then the heroes need to arrest these people and the #BarrenZone needs to be a reality. Please see my recent previous posts regarding those things if you don't know what I'm talking about.
It would have sounded better if I said "&the hell *with everyone else?" but I was out and ticked.  We are all in this situation because people in positions of importance valued themselves and their families more than all of humanity.  Talk about crapping where you eat!  That is not right.  I personally wouldn't take a penny from anyone or cared about brownie points if it meant harming or taking advantage of another or helping to destroy something.  Again I'm no saint but I do understand that it's better to help people because it not only lifts them up but it lifts you up too AND it also won't come back to bite you in the ass either.

2 Hours after my Tweet Esoteric Exposal Tweeted this:
Isn't that perfect. I just knew that a while ago and blogged about it.


UPDATE Sept 6, 2017:

Seems like that deadline I picked up was more in tune with my gut and not my logic.  I guess God felt we had enough time to turn things around but I wanted to give a bit of warning.  I should not go against my gut on these things.  I pray it's not too late.  It's not the fault of the majority, God!  Please have mercy.  It's the less than 1% demonic that have influenced our world and forced so many down this demonic path.  Please weed them out and give us another chance.  We need to follow my  #HamoniousOrder already!  Those that won't, the ungodly savages who are not human, need to go to the #BarrenZone stat.  I say somewhere so cold and horrible to live but still it's better much than death and going to hell.  Maybe those savages that are not human will realize what they have done and repent.  I don't think we can ever trust them again.  Just my opinions, of course, but you shouldn't ignore them!  I am probably the most accurate and knowledgeable about these matters in my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment