Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Spirit Is Eternal But I Believe That DNA Is A Determining Factor For God To Positively Interfere & Help Humanity Via Reincarnation

I was always different because of my natural abilities including my wisdom, psychic abilities and other gifts from God.  Combine that with my DNA, my Culture and sometimes outside influences too especially from people really close to me.  I watched and learned from them on what to do or not do.  Now it was as an adult and only after seeing major evil in our world that I had to become connected and enlightened.  I said before it was like I download the Empress who I later found out I may be Ishtar so reincarnation is a two step process, the physical and the spiritual combined.

I think God noticed the problems in the world and helped set up things down to the dna, who my parents were and even the timing of my birth.  I was born almost a month earth under the waxing crescent moon.  I don't think any of that was a coincidence.  My people beat the Romans once and seems that's what God wants now to beat the darkness in all the forms of the Romans today.  The fascist government, the radical army and the politicized dark church that is aiding and abetting the other forms.  It's so sick.  Anyways, this time it's with my gifts, knowledge and the truth.  

True. Why there is only 1 Goddess but she has 10,000 faces&names so flesh&DNA is not a real factor, however,it helps determine who is next.







No comments:

Post a Comment