Monday, August 7, 2017

Barren Zone For Savages?!

I have been Tweeting about the #BarrenZone for a while now because nothing can ever be perfect so we need to manage it as best as possible for real peace, harmony, freedom and safety.  If humans cannot tame their #WildHorseSpirit and are savage then they should be treated as such without any human rights and left in some harsh terra enviro to fend for themselves.

I have a dachshund and they said that they are impossible to potty train.  I used positive reinforcement training and treats plus allowed him room for error by placing puppy pad in the basement and a cage so he's 97+% trained. The pad away from us where he is allowed to have weakness keeps order outside of that the vast majority of the time.  So if people know they can go there to act like savages they can go or if they act like savages they get ousted (no bar cage).

If Humanity would condition positively via higher principles like the #HarmoniousOrder and consider the #HumanFactor which allows for natural human err we are more likely to overcome our own savagery.

Those that can't learn well then they need a time out and maybe indefinitely in the most wicked place in the universe that is so difficult to survive.  A Barren Zone!  Prison is too good for these people.  I am talking really "Bad Hombres" & really "Nasty" Women but they would be kept separate because the last thing we need is more savages.  That along with licensing having children via temporary sterilization and no inbreeding ever would really help keep things under control so we can have the cream of the crop only.

I bet once more and more become enlightened by the positive religion or whatever they decide because it is something that is encouraged and not stepped on.  I am full aware of all the negative aspects of other religions that promote harming others that are not like you and I tell you that garbage needs to change right now!  God wants us all on the same team and we better step to it.  I am no expert I am just someone that senses things and those that know me should know that I am rarely ever off.

This is all my opinion, of course.  I think we all need to be more truthful and open about brainstorming solutions that may not be politically correct.  Humanity needs to stop with that carrot over their head too that satan holds over them synced to their weaknesses to keep holding us down and focus on the real problems we have so we can get to where we need to go.  And I just want to add that we can't allow the #PeopleOfTheLie and #TheLost to go after good people to try and stop us all from our Pursuit of Perfection!









No comments:

Post a Comment