Sunday, August 13, 2017

July 26, 2017 I Had A Revelation About The ROMAN Catholic Church & Needs Reform & Updating

So in the past I realized that the far left fake Liberals and Islamic Extremists are now the modern day Romans but it's not like the original Romans are completely gone and I linked them to the Catholic Church so that's how they survived in modern times.  It explains a lot because you can see that they are not pure. Please see my following Tweets regarding today's Romans:


You can really see it in these modern times and I am so glad I stopped being a practicing Roman Catholic during high school after I found out about the horrible pedophilia and it was probably because they will not allow adults relationships among their clergy.


I'm also totally against the satanism and how they are always suppressing things like the divine feminine, history, science and important teachings including Enoch, Jesus Christ, Mary Madeleine and others!  Oh and what's with classifying Ishtar a demon when she is not.. well not completely but she is a defender of the light.  I honestly think she is an archangel and the Holy Spirit.  The female part of God.  God is said to be both male and female but also 4 parts too.  The Father, The Mother, The Son and The Daughter.

And what's with this pope now?  He's not even a Christian in my eyes and he is more of a globalist commie in my view.  Shame!!!

I am a very spiritual person and I believe in Jesus Christ in all my heart and soul.  I'm a Judaeo Christian Mystic and probably a Gnostic too.  I am also harmonious because I am open to other positive parts in all religions and all other real prophets because their gifts&knowing stemmed from God.  Plus they achieved enlightenment, they got to the light!  It's so inspiring and I believe I have achieved it but I do have to fight my dark side sometimes since I am part savage.  It's actually easy because I do fear it and I have learned to tame it and it has really helped me approach things and see them from another perspective to achieve accuracy the vast majority of the time.

I do want them to reform though and maybe consider including Christian Mystics like myself to be a part too. You should really uphold your psychics &/or prophets that use their God given gifts to help humanity. Christian Occult is real because aren't most battles fought spiritual on a metaphysical level?

Also there needs to be a Future Testament written and I would love to contribute.  My writings about the Harmonious Order, the universe, humanity, of course my warnings & visions of the future and how I influenced humanity to start envisioning the future and how it is positively impacting it and they all need to be a part of that. I have other blog posts involving this too if you want to search my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment