Sunday, August 6, 2017

Humanity Must Survive And Will If We Truly Become At Peace & Harmony NOW With Less Than 1%



In Catholic School we would go by the Christian Calendar and Learn & study in accordance to that.  We never really studied revelations and in a way I am glad.  When I learned of all the evils I decided to research to see if true first and foremost and then after learning that there were things that needed to be questioned and fixed.

I also learned that the dark and evil in our world was hidden behind the fake illusions of fancy sweet words and smoke&mirrors.  Instead of fearing all this I decided to help change it to shine a light on them and trying to make their fantasies into a reality!    

I didn't naturally lay down and wait for Jesus to take me because I wasn't conditioned to for one and instead I was more optimistic and more apt to help humanity pivot via my writings and theories in the Harmonious Order and my gifts from God.  
Also I thought peace and harmony would be more instant so I was really disappointed but I forgot about the 7 years of tribulations.  Now technically we have been suffering for far longer than seven years thanks to the fake liberals especially in Ontario, Canada!  They are so ungodly because they are not about individual rights and freedoms.  They are major ass kissers that want to look great for their globalist handlers.  You know how those sick freaks trick young girls, called "grooming", well, they do that to stupid politicians too that are all about the shiny superficial bs with lots of buzz words!  Then they have the nerve to say they made a mistake and make things worse like chicken little for brains premier imo.  She said she reduced hydro by 25% but then all she did was sign us up for more debt by kicking the can down the road?!

We are so indebted and it's all a "fraud" and it's unconstitutional because the fake libs in 1973 took us off our fair people's bank and signed us up to private credit card with that crippling interest on interest and now the infrastructure "bust out" bank that has the cart before the horse.  So the end game to the "criminal" banking with the horrible interest was to take our assets away like they did with our railways then now we have to pay to maintain them too thanks to jr?!  But the "bust out" banking is even worse they just borrow against our assets to take them, it seems.  We really need to bypass, to get away from these corrupt centralized systems and shed them like snake skins.

I see that Bitcoin is looking promising but like I wrote before the #HumanShareBenefit would be a great way too.  And if people are legit savages, not truth tellers exposing the dark & their evils, then they should go to a barren zone because they are not human and only humans have human rights in my view.


No comments:

Post a Comment