Sunday, November 12, 2023

Updated Nov 14, 2023 - The New Houdini Song By Dua Lipa Reminds Me Of My Twin Flame. I Wish He Would Stay!

He loves my energy and healing abilities but he can't stand my light but is drawn to it?  I'm not going to be here forever, you know.  

I think we are supposed to fix and heal this world together and then we might be able to lead the universe in the 5D and ultimately the UD.  

I'm here for him whenever he needs me as long as he is nice or at least fair.  

"Time is passing like a son of a bitch".  Popped in my head about a month or two ago btw!  I just wanted to add that I remembered that I was also thinking about how he's like Houdini too back then!  I said as well that I practice what I preach!  Oh and the red hair is also from me.  Seems some popular dark brunettes are suddenly going red.  I think I still might try it but  I'm not sure.  I'm all about natural beauty but for a bit would be fine.    

No comments:

Post a Comment