Wednesday, November 15, 2023

My Thoughts On Peace Between The Jews And The Palestinians

Because of the savage and barbaric who harmed and killed so many Jews on October 7th of this year a two state solution is not possible right now.  The savage don't see who the real puppet masters are.  The obvious ones are not the real ones in charge.  Some seem to blame the Jews for being the ones that control the world but I think it's the ROMANS.  They even were the ones that caused problems for the Jews.  They side with the Palestinians even after the poor Jewish people were so brutally attacked and harmed and killed!  It's insane.  If someone did that to me of course I would defend my country.  It's ridiculous to suggest not to do anything except to stop the cycle the Romans put the Jews and Palestinians in.  So instead of doing the same thing over and over again without any change it's time to focus on the ones that are really in charge.  The ROMANS!  They didn't just disappear!  I blogged about what I sensed basically to sum it up the Germanic Romans and Nazis went to Switzerland and it's obvious to me since the Swiss are 65% German.  The Italian Romans went to Portugal and both are in and running the Roman Catholic Church along with their Swiss Guards and all!  Even more obvious there!!  Well if the Israelis and Palestinians focused on the true enemy harming them and the world then I think that would probably bring peace!  

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is an ancient proverb which suggests that two parties can or should work together against a common enemy. The exact meaning of the modern phrase was first expressed in the Latin phrase "Amicus meus, inimicus inimici mei" ("my friend, the enemy of my enemy"), which had become common throughout Europe by the early 18th century, while the first recorded use of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment