Thursday, November 9, 2023

Tablet Texts




I am working on my first horror story and I came up with Tablet Texts as my company name.  I will continue to write under my pen name Anna Sophia.  My thing is that a story doesn't have to be long to be good.  It's beyond a short story it's the story.  It just is as long as it is.  I'm just going for something that's good.  If it's to become a movie or a book later than so be it.  But for now I am about getting out my ideas without any filler like original texts.  Seems now a days it's all about the filler and not the meaty morsels of information, ideas, stories and wisdom.  

I just added a AI generated picture for Tablet Texts from freepik.com.  It's not perfect but I am going to keep trying to see if I can get something better.  I decided not to use any AI for my actual story.  I didn't get anything from AI when I was trying to collaborate with it.  I tried many including Google Chat and they all feel flat.  Anyways!  I will keep at it and hopefully one of my stories will go viral and I will make the pentacles so I can afford the basics and a modest home and car while helping others.  

Will I ever buy a flashy car or home?  I don't know.  Of course it would be nice but I am not into those material kind of things.  Right now I'm living modestly in a 3 bedroom home with only 1 bathroom and I don't have a car but my husband does.  I don't have any fancy clothes or shoes or purses either.  I make an honest living in Customer Service working from home and it's very hard but I like it.  It's helping me because I am disable since 2018 due to possible EMF radiation attacks on my brain that caused a seizure and other brain damage.  All because of my light work!  Telling the truth can get you really hurt!  It's heartbreaking but I have taking that and made myself better.  I hope to be even better than before but I don't know if that's possible.  They really attacked my frontal lobe.  It's really evil to do that to another just because they hold different views!  My views are actually balanced and fair unlike theirs.  Hopefully they will become fair and balanced too.    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment