Saturday, November 11, 2023

Almost Three Months On 20 Mg Of Lurasidone Update & Possible Past EMF Radiation Attacks

I can't tell you how wonderful I feel both mentally, spiritual, emotionally and physically!  I feel like my old self again!  I'm healthy and happy!  I'm more creative again too and getting back in my hobbies and interests.  My weight is going down and my overall health is improving.  I wish my doctors would have put me on this instead of Olanzapine in the first place.  It's even cheaper and I have virtually no side effects that I can tell.  It does prevent my mutant psychic abilities and powers and it also stops my mind from racing.  A direct result of EMF radiation attacks, I believe.  I can't prove it but in 2018 at 47 I was hurt and suffered brain damage including a seizure.  I was stuttering and unable to remember the simplest of recent things.  I couldn't sleep either and was not like myself.  It was so awful!  Why?  Because I was posting on Twitter peacefully and positively for God, freedoms, peace, prosperity, the light, truth, a better future and harmony!  I was against the evil,  corrupt and savage, however!  They included some on the left like Hillary.  I did nothing wrong!  I know they will get their karma for doing that to me and others!  When I went to the walk in clinic for help because I couldn't sleep and they wouldn't prescribe me sleeping pills;  There was even a sign saying they won't and that was in Toronto.  Someone I knew in Kitchener had a similar problem but they were prescribed them and they didn't go through any of what I did.  Once when they got drunk they almost went to the hospital but called me instead and I talked them out of going because they were not in the right state of mind and were about to go alone!  They are much better off today because I helped them.  I asked them if they wanted to go through what I have and end up on antipsychotics!  Hell no!  I personally had to go through it though so I could somehow try and stop it but how do you stop something you can't see?  I did purchase an EMF radiation reader device and stay away from those areas with it.  It has really helped me and I hope it helps others too 

No comments:

Post a Comment