Friday, November 10, 2023

Updated: Nov 10/2023 - Candace Owens Called Out The Oligarchs Buying Land In Switzerland But A Lot Of Oligarchs In Switzerland For A Long Time

 

 

This YouTube video is from yesterday, November 9, 2023.  I do not agree with her about her view on the Israeli war, I think we should help, but fund based on our natural resources we don't need.  I just want to add that we can also sell bonds like the good old days too!  Other than that she is one smart cookie and looks like God probably spread my wisdom to her!!  The world needs to know who the evil puppet masters are.    

Oh and those 65% Germans who live there, how many are there because they fled from Germany after WWII?!! I want to know!! I just Googled it and many German POWs left Germany for Switzerland! I KNEW IT!!  Not only are they probably Germanic Romans but some are evil nazis too or related!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment