Thursday, November 30, 2023

Seems My Higher Self Has Been Trying To Condition Me To Stay Away From My Twin Flame Through Some Libra Tarot Readings For A While Now But I'm Not Falling For It

As long as he is a player in low vibration she wants me to stay away from him. When we are together our energy feels so good to me and it's very healing, positive and soothing for both of us. It's a shame he's so in and out and all over the place. With me he can grow and better himself. He can become the leader he is meant to be by my side. We can fix this world and then run the universe together. My highers self doesn't believe in him but I do. He is my other half, like me. We are two sides of the same coin. If only he could end Agenda 30 in the west. Those anti human agendas are killing civilization. Importing the 3rd world while driving us into poverty is destroying the first world. If he could instead bring in a more harmonious and fair society based on my writings then that would prove that he is ready to rule with me. In Canada we need an election asap! Also newcomers should not be allowed to vote until ten years of living here without problems. We need to end this green global communism in the west right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment