Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Goddess Can Never Be Controlled ~ Liber Rose, The Prophecy Of Babylon ~ Be Wise Like A Snake, Not A Creepy Worm ~ All The Men Who Hold High Places Must Get Closer To The Heart

So my mind went on fire after watching Riverdale's 2nd last episode where Veronica sung Union of the Snake and then I saw the new show Altered Carbon then noticed the shedding of the snake skin and how the poor will be their pawns.  Well I was so ticked to say the least.  Who do they think these elites think they are?!!  First of all no one has any control over the Goddess and people should never be used as pawns!!!  Seems to me after Netflix was purchased by Soros it started to go downhill with the anti human propaganda and far left, elitist nonsense.


Then I wrote a blog about it

http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/2018/02/reincarnation-matrix.html

Then I decided to out of the blue watch a kind of movie that I don't really watch and oh boy.  Anyways, the Goddess does not seem pleased with those naughty-spoiled brats.


So I decided to do some research on the Goddess and snakes and I happened upon this:
Art Source: Pinterest https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/51861833193163747/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment