Saturday, February 3, 2018

Reincarnation Matrix










I have felt a strong connection to the Goddess, seem to hold her energy and wisdom too but also strongly sensed that I am the reincarnation of her too, one version of the Goddess, of ten thousand names, and ten thousand faces. It's amazing.

I have been documenting it for a while now on my social media, have been tweeting and blogging about it too and also mentioned it in my book draft also available via my blog for my further views and theories. Please feel free to search my blogs and Twitter because I just knew to write it all down so it's all there.

http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/
https://twitter.com/AnnaSophia777
https://www.facebook.com/anna.sophia.7777777
http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/2017/08/venus-awakes-in-me-first-draft-blog.html

Well seems that some are trying to emulate this artificially too but without the natural soul and the natural consciousness pool I doubt they can get far. The following are copies of some of my tweets I just quickly made because didn't copy and paste code:







  1. Look familiar? Remember mathematics and the language of the universe.
  2. Perhaps versions of hold different consciousnesses but share same soul? How can you live forever if u lose ur soul ? When u r ungodly u definitely jeopardize it so definitely lost. The more r world is harmonious the more we will find out. imso

  3. The soul is the spirit, Human Spirit, connected to God via his/her , and Holy Spirit. That's something you can't recreate. Must learn to surf the universe by following the rules. Why not? Master it. Can't if you're ungodly & not smart b/c no power in that.



  1. version via 1. a particular account of some matter, as from one person or source, contrasted with some other account: two *different* versions of the accident. 2. a particular form or *variant* of something

  2. Foundation -->God(Universal)Mind 1st layer+Consciousness Pool of past lives many layers(til purpose fulfilled/unfinished business cmpltd). Reincarnated once connected&challenged has access to on demand steaming wisdom 2 help w/purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment