Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Eternal Soul And The Kaleidoscope of Consciousness To Further My Reincarnation Matrix Theory

I'm not sure if you saw my Reincarnation Matrix blog post that I put up the other day and took note of it?  Well if not please read it and then come back to this post because it's very important and this blog is a continuation of that one.

The soul is what is everlasting and our consciousness is anew with each reincarnation, however, we draw from our other consciousness like a pool and we are joined together like a kaleidoscope.  I honestly can't remember anything personally from my past lives, however, I do recognize some things depending on the situation I am in and if I require it.  I also hold such amazing energy and wisdom too.  I have always been different but I never knew I was that different!  It's so awesome but also hard at times too.



No comments:

Post a Comment