Sunday, February 4, 2018

Humanity Forgot The Goddess But She Never Forgot You




You know who intervened when you were brought to your knees by the #satannetwork and she doesn't even expect any thanks.  Maybe next time you will not let it get to that point.  Don't think that everyone is on your side when in fact they are only on the side of their ego, weakness, delusions and hate.
I personally never interfered before but this time I strongly sensed that it was my duty too.  The more we are away from that the less I will be involved.  I'm an asset to humanity and expect that I am respected and allowed to live a free and happy LONG LIFE.  I have every right to bitch when I have to, it's because things are very off.  Appreciate you have the Supernatural Intelligence Agency on your side!  I have AMAZING natural abilities that I contribute in order to help.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment