Sunday, September 16, 2018

I Am The Key Via My #HarmoniousOrderTo Bypass The Natural System That Has Locked Us In, Over And Over, Like Sharp Glass In The Ocean & Over Time After Soul Polished After Life Beatings, Makes A Sea Jewl!

https://shop.downeast.com/product/2019-sea-glass-down-east-wall-calendar/



Because my soul is so ancient my serious writings via are like the Coles Notes to humanity so you don't have to keep coming back over and over to learn and become polished or fade away. Are you ready to know and are you ready move on?  




When humanity is harmonious we will be ready. The Goddess will know when, bless us and we will receive.

What if we are in the natural system so long that we might start to turn into sand then dust.  My husband is reading The Diamond Cutter and he said that sometimes people destroy diamonds simply by polishing them too much or incorrectly.  I'm more of a crystals and sea glass sort of girl, personally!

I am still thinking about this all because perhaps I'm meant to stay here on earth for longer?  I would like to have control over my soul with my consciousness intact.  Will I always feel this way, maybe not.  What if we could explore other levels with my theories?  Some include:  The Physics Of Man, The Physics Of The Universe, Self, Group and Universe Symbiosis, Syncing Our Souls.

http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.com/2018/07/syncing-up-with-our-soul-think-bluetooth.html
   

No comments:

Post a Comment