Tuesday, September 18, 2018

What I Do To Help Find The Best Move To Any Bump In The Road On Life's Journey


I'm more of my brain leads me first sort of person but I think caring is also important too!  Helped me discover and write about The Harmonious Order!  Part of the New Testament!

We all face troubled times, it's hard.  It's even more difficult if you are ignorant or suffering from blinding emotions like hurt and anger because it will lead to misunderstandings.  Emotions can either negatively or positively influence us in our decisions.  The dark can hinder us while the light balances us when combined with time and thought that will lead to the right thing to do.  You really have to be #SmartWithHeart!  Because if you are not you can do some pretty terrible things but lead with your brain! 

Recently I read into something with my hurt and anger and may have been off in my conclusion.  I stepped away from the situation because I needed to vent and think!  I also found pieces that lead me to believe that perhaps it was something else.  I found the perfect move to address that hurtful situation on both sides because they first misunderstood me based on their own hurt and anger and tried to press my buttons in order to have a reason to attack me.

Sometimes we do need to act fast, however.  If it's an eminent threat, like getting out of the way of something bad, to save yourself or stopping something that is hurting you. 


+ = to help prevent and the harming of innocents / harmonious. 🗽⚖️

No comments:

Post a Comment