Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Without Demon interference, Thanks To No EMF Technology, We Would Become A Self Governing Society! Also Found At The Perfect Time The Sci Fi Book The Universe Maker!

I just happened upon this amazing little sci fi book from the 1953 that I was drawn too so I picked it pu.  It's titled The Universe Maker.  I think it's what society the elites may want to set up.


I blogged a bit about it before:

https://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.com/2018/09/i-will-conquer-humanity-and-world-with.html

 
I don't like brave new world=too cold&clinical I don't like 1984=too dark&authoritarian The Universe Maker I like some parts,we all should b able 2 live how we want AS LONG AS WE ARE EQUALS,FAIR&HARMONIOUS&that should b known by now as the foundation of my being 
6h6 hours ago
If you wish to be uploaded to a non organic or organic device that said device cannot be lethal or used immorally in any way. 🗽♎️

  • 6h6 hours ago
    The type of life you wish to live should be allowed if harmonious including being peaceful through things like patience, respect and morality. 🗽♎️

    Cargill was surprised at how much everything had reverted back to a primitive state & how nice it was to return to nature but "He found himself saddened by the realization that the abandonment included a return to ignorance."
      My thoughts ---> 
    Unless EMF was being used by demons and the possessed to possess us all then go to caves like mole rats! Nooooooo!!! We must stay in the light and away from EMF too!!!!




     Other great quotes from the book:
     "Why I'm up in the future and this time I'm free" Cargill The Universe Maker by A.E. Van Vogt
     "Men had fought up from a thousand dark ages,each time to meet the same blind control forces,each time to surrender for a while to a growing mass of chains; &then-taking alarm-struggling as blindly 2escape"AE Van Vogt 
      my response -->Let's do something amazing this time unlike any throughout history&pivot! 
     "Cargill had his own idea of a freedom where individuals depended on somebody else to repair their machines" A. E. Van Vogt, The Universe Maker aka "The undisputed idea man of the futuristic field." Forrest J. Ackerman 
     "Authority had once more attained too great a position. In response,ppl had flung themselves away from a civilization that,more&more,told them that they knew nothing that they must conform 2 patterns laid down 2them,by those who knew."AE Van Vogt,TheUniverseMaker
    "Cargill had his own idea of a freedom where individuals depended on somebody else to repair their machines" A. E. Van Vogt, The Universe Maker aka "The undisputed idea man of the futuristic field." Forrest J. Ackerman
    "Why I'm up in the future and this time I'm free" Cargill The Universe Maker by A.E. Van Vogt

    No comments:

    Post a Comment