Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Syncing Up With Our Soul. Think, BLUETOOTH! ~ #ThePhysicsOfTheUniverse




Let go, relax, breath and blur your focus, then when you are ready go within and then think up to connect to the universe. You may even tap into your if you are returned like I did.

I've been very interested in more than what I've been taught and it has brought me to the point of able to constantly seek wisdom.  Recently I've come to the conclusion that perhaps this is a simulation and we were probably created by UFO's splicing their DNA with early man.  People have said to me before that I am alien because I am so different but it's obvious to me that I am able to go to my civilized and advanced DNA over the savage one.  So anyways I decided to let go, sink and stew in my advanced DNA and then it came to me instead of trying to copy our soul why not sync it like we do via Bluetooth.  We won't ever have to worry about it being us or not either.  Consciousness, spirit and our true essence would be a part of that too, I believe.  Everything should be streamed just like when I connected upward to the universe I had to go on an inward route so I actually tapped into that amazingness and I strongly believe that we should focus on that in this regard too.






Not copy but instead sync up with our tech like Bluetooth until the day you need a new body so I believe it would actually be you. Tech should also be able to see into the unknown when person passes to hopefully find out mysteries.




Maybe we can't copy our consciousness without too via something like bluetooth meets atmospheric energy through our light, rhythm and energy because they *all have our info and essence. 🗽⚖️🦁💖🕊️🌈🐍





Even though God/Goddess control the light and energy maybe if we can develop the Bluetooth / Syncing of our soul we may have more control over ourselves. However, if you are an evil savage then of course your light/energy/consciousness can be shut off.