Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth So Why Not Be Happy via La Dolce Vita Balanced Italian Peasant Life - Updated April 25, 2016

I sensed that the globalists seem to want a population of self enslaving slaves and not just any slaves either!  Those that are so angry and so hateful that have a religion that parallels their Satanism easily.  A perfect match made in hell, perhaps?  It's against the fabric of nature and the universe.  Not good at all.  So unbalanced.  So negative.  God and The Goddess would never go for such a thing.  Maybe that's why they picked me, I believe?  I am always seeking and thinking on top of my knowing, visions, channeling and other mystic Twilight Zone stuff.  I see something and it leads me to connect it to something else.  I'm like Jane in the Jungle with Tarzan.  I swing from vine to vine to constantly flow forward with the motion and rhythm of the universe.  It may sound weird but it's what I do.  I have several methods I use.  Upwards, putting out my jelly fish vibe, floating, flowing, sinking and spinning.  It depends.  It's kind of hard to explain.  Anyways, I have gathered a lot by doing so including that it would be very beneficial to humanity if we were not slaves and actually free and prosperous beings living peaceful and harmonious lives HAPPY!  People who are happy are far more productive and less trouble.  They won't damage things and will actually do more because they want to.  I decided that the meek that inherit the earth should be those that practice #LaDolceVita and who give to the light!  Living simply but at the same time not forced to.  A truly fair and balanced society that is moral and of the light for all.  It doesn't matter what your race or religion are either.  Everyone should be happy and live heaven on earth.


In February I watched the film, Under The Tuscan Sun, where the main character, who only wanted to visit Italy, suddenly decides to move there!  She stated that "Italians know how to have fun".  You have to give to the light and it's positive and happy vibes.  La Dolce Vita!  Heart value and not complicated materialistic crap.   It also helped that Italians grew a lot of their own food because they had lots of land, a decent home, cheap utilities, made most of their clothes and things that were what people needed weren't an arm and a leg back then like they are now.


Then I realized last week that I do lead a very simple yet balanced life.  I practice the 3Rs!  Reduce, Reuse & Recycle!!  I also go a step further.  I don't buy crap and I am a minimalist.  I hate clutter and too many new things.  It actually jams up my vibes.  I swear I love to go to used book stores, thrift shops and be in nature more than being in a cold and empty mall full of cold and empty things.  I am not a freak because I do have a few nice things I splurged. I don't know why but I feel it's important to try to keep up with some technology.  I guess I really love the feeling I get because you can easily connect to other people like I do on a subconscious level.  It's very fulfilling and soothing to me.  I rarely shop, though, and when I do it's discount stores.  I love a deal! lol   I buy mostly pieces that always stay in style and a few pieces on sale that are in season.  I also mend my things to make them last longer!  Anyways, I am not saying you must be like me!  I am only sharing because I am truly happy and want to pass that info on to others in hopes that it might make them happy!  I am also not one to force things on others because I believe in Freewill.  If you have to force stuff onto people then it's most likely because it's not right.


I'm very happy still even though all of the unfairness and dark in the world today.  I live a simple and modest life and I thank my parents, my culture and my upbringing.  My parents grew up very poor in the South of Italy, yet they always were rich in heart & happiness, regardless. We always had traditional Italian Peasant food on our table, a nice modest roof over our head that we owned, a nice American or German car, decent discount department store clothing mostly from Sears and could afford a gift for each of us at Christmas.  My parents were so lucky to come to Canada in the 70s when things were still fair and prosperous.  They gave us such a good life and we are so much better for it now.  I grew up right on the wrong side of the tracks and I am a much better person for it today and even when I grocery shop now I decided to make more traditional Italian Peasant meals because they are hearty and it's a bit less.

I do have a vent though and it is because of others that I don't even know concerning our future generations. In Ontario, Canada we pay a lot of taxes and are forced into the green communist garbage "mistake" of #Agenda21 #Agenda2030 that the imo fake liberals signed us up to without any facts & critical thought!  We have less and less and less disposable income.  Also factor in the fact that I am not not working right now because money is not as important as my knowing, visions, tarot readings, channeling, research and writing to better humanity.  It's so very tough here with all the crap & traitor tax, smart ass meters, inflation thanks to the "fraud" banking bs system and that's all on top of the vat tax gst that many countries still don't pay?!  It's not fair that Canadians have to be signed up to that garbage.  It's time to give us a break and take all that nonsense off our hurting backs.  Do unto others, right.  Would you like to not be able to afford even the most basic of things?  There are people in Ontario that can't afford their hydro electric and food.  It's heartbreaking.  That is not of the light and not of La Dolce Vita!  It's not nice to think you are better than others too.  The elites need to start living less extravagant and more of the light.  I think they need it most.  How many mansions will fill your empty hearts?  You know what fills mine?  Making people happy!  It's a really amazing feeling and you add to the real light.  I would like to see less scams in our world and more helping others.  It's really insane that the dying new world order plays so moral while doing the most evil wicked things.  Norman Bates of Psycho has nothing on you guys!  So the world's future I am trying to shape is a fair, harmonious happy, balanced, prosperous one!  Where we empathize with people and are moral!  We should follow the #HarmoniousOrder no matter what you believe.  Also the globalists and/or their minions must stop harming the innocents too.  What kind of people harm innocence?!  I just want a better world and you should too!  You are a part of God and he is a part of you!  Whether you like it or not!  We should be on the same team and that's team humanity.  Why break things and then try to make them right?  Like I said before we can fix them and make them better and stronger!  WE MUST PIVOT.  I truly think I am here to help you all so please listen and do the right thing.












 Updared April 25, 2017
Anna Sophia  نTweet text
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment