Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Rare Pink Full Libra Moon Tonight April 11, 2017 & Special Tribute To The Chinese Goddess, Quan Yin ~ Updated - Fixed April 13 2017 - Missing Original Paragraph

Here's To New Beginnings!

The Goddess Quan Yin

In appreciation of China working with the US in regards to North Korea due to the KJY's erratic behavior and usually went ignored but since given nuclear capabilities by. you guessed it. the gruesome twosome. Bill & Hillary, per infowars.com, many felt you couldn't ignore him any longer. I pray that it all works out and the people are not harmed.  I would be my biggest wish would be that all poor people, in communistic countries 3rd world countries, would be treated humanely, fairly, with respect and given fair wages by their government employers too that make so much money off of them for slave labor. That is not right in my eyes. Goes against the natural laws. We all must be moral and act with integrity. Each and every person is special with the magical light, fire and energy of God.

I just wanted to add how disgusting I felt when I learned about what the clinton's did to the Haitian people.  Just very disgusting and evil in my eyes to take advantage of them and keep approx 96% of all the donations that should have went to help them after their tragic earthquake!





No comments:

Post a Comment