Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Knowledge Is Power & Key To Everything & My Systems To Gain, Share & Use Great Knowledge ~ Updated April 25, 2016 & August 11&13, 2017 Another #GoddessTechnique








I wanted to add that sometimes we need to correct our mistakes because we are human and to be human is to err.  When we do we may need to go back to fix it to make it stronger and better.  We can learn from our mistakes and we should learn from other mistakes so we don't make them. Other times we need to let it go and have no regrets.




UPDATE: August 12, 2017 Just because I have psychic gifts doesn't mean I ignore my other senses! I use them all like jellyfish arms to gather as much info as possible and allow my psychic jellyfish to use as many of my senses in this world as possible too! I also believe I can transmit information to others in different realms too. It's pretty amazing stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment