Saturday, April 1, 2017

#Antifa ( Anti First Amendment? ) Seem Like Total Bigot Fascists That Are Basic Bitches For The Dark #nwo 1% Elites and Their Traitorous Puppets & Savages ~ #aprilfoolsday #DangerousFools


I was on The_Donald Reddit last night and saw this great meme!  I just had to Tweet it and Blog it.  If you want to be a real Rock Star get right via Higher Principles like #HarmoniousOrder that includes morals and get informed with the truth and not from the elite owned media.  Infowars.com is a good website to get the other side from based on truth and facts.  

  I had been Tweeting for years about how the far left use fascism to shut us up.  Around the time they shut down Robert De Niro for his wanting to include Vaxxed in his Tribecca Film Fest last year & actually even before that too.  Then months ago during the 2017 President Trump inauguration I noticed how elites like George Soros use stupid people to shut other people's free speech down by violence and intimidation.  

It's really great that God has sent me during this dark, epic and biblical times.  I see things right away so clearly and I sing like a canary about it.  I also have that ability to connect with others on another level to spread it further in the subconscious stream, I believe.  Again laugh if you don't believe me, it's good for the soul!  😊




No comments:

Post a Comment