Thursday, April 13, 2017

"High Culture" Babylon vs Dark Babylon of the "Vampire" & My Connection To Ishtar

Just like The Tale of The Two Cities Babylon also has at least two sides.  It was conquered at least 5x so I understand why.  The Goddess Ishtar is of the "High Culture" Babylon and the dark #nwo globalists today are of the vampire.

I started thinking about Babylon when I just instantly picked up "Babylon", "Back to Babylon" and "Time line" in August 2016.  I found a Babylon book a year or so earlier but I didn't pick up that I would find anything, it was more about the antiquities found.  Then I started searching online and found out about the dark taking over and felt that it was probably extremists like today.  Then I saw how the Empress of the Germanic tribe lead and won against them.  Shortly after that I realized the Empress card I always get on my personal Tarot readings had something to do with it and recognized the Venus female symbol and the Goddess Ishtar how much she looked like me because The Empress in my Tarot deck was white but I felt I had some connection to her because it was always in my readings mostly and I felt that she was helpful and happy like me!


I also picked up that the Goddess has many names even though she is one main entity.  Reincarnation or maybe it's a download to the right enlightened woman?  I am not sure.  This is all so impossibly amazing.  I just knew that what I was picking up was very important and to write it all down.  I am so grateful to Google, Facebook and Twitter for being able to log it all there.  I use Twitter mostly like a scratchpad to channel and make notes then Blogger for a bit more detailed blog posts.  I relate myself to Nostradamus but instead of dark ink water and drugs to see negative events, I use enlightenment via digital music/media or old school books and the internet for positive to help guide humanity towards a bright future.  Talk about using energy in a positive way!!!
I am still trying to piece it all together because I usually get info in drips and not all at once so I am sometimes having to work backwards and figure it out or I just know it all.  Sometimes it's things have been right in front of my face for a while but I can't see it until God needs me to because like I said before I am on a need to know basis.  The big guy is the master Infinity-D chess player!  Anyways, I will probably be adding to this blog and provide a URL to my tweets dealing with Babylon too.






No comments:

Post a Comment