Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Key To Building A Bright Future Is Being Responsible For Our Own Individual Freewill~Our Spirit Is Like A Wild Horse And Only The Individual Can Tame It Via Higher Principles Like Harmonious Order That Includes Morals

I haven't felt like writing lately after what I have been through metaphysically but I have been able to keep tweeting daily.  I am able to keep at my channeling and absolutely must write my flow down and Twitter is literally my cyber scratchpad. lol  I wish they would have a better way to access tweets like Blogger does by having a tab with the month and year that you can easily go through.  I downloaded my log but when I went to access their site it was wonky and didn't work.  

So I have been drawn to certain music, books and memes that helped me see that our society today has been created by a small few dark elites that do not respect us as individuals and they also do not respect our God given freedoms and rights.  It is against my religion to be a slave and to have my free will restricted.  The people need to come together legally and sue these immoral and insane godless mice minded freaks.  I don't care what your gender, nationality & religion are, you deserve to live equal, well and free.  Also Christians, Jewish people and others different than you have the right to exist and they have the right to their holy lands.




No comments:

Post a Comment