Thursday, March 30, 2017

"Choice: Good, Evil & Insanity" Paul Chek Based On Destiny & Control Human Systems book


I found this very interesting video that has come at the perfect time last week.  I had realized the #nwo globalists must be insane right after Trump's Inauguration and along with their #ProgrammedMentalIllness via their Mainstream Media, not funny comedy shows, dim celebs, things they force in our food, water and vaccines, paid thugs&puppets have pretty much created a bunch of zombie like people aka #DangerousFools

Reminds me of a couple films, Idiocracy & Now You See Me II.  First they dark globalists wanted a very stupid public but now they seemed to have weaponize them via NGO's,dark propaganda and brainwashing.  "The fool is the most dangerous card in the Tarot deck because it's empty" and you can fill it to trigger.  Look at the insanity the far left is trying to pull making it cool to say nasty, violent and immoral things I can't even repeat about the wonderful President, his amazing family and his terrific administration!  That shit is not right and I am totally disgusted that those people have not been arrested!  I don't care if you are a celeb or not.  No one should be above the law!




Adding my knowledge from the People Of The Lie book about not giving into your savage via Freewill and Higher Principles like the Harmonious Order including morality to keep us all on the straight path of God and his Light!


Did I mention that I'm also a certified internal auditor on top of being a College and High School Graduate.  I love to gather pertinent info, make sense of it, organize it and present it so it sticks.  Then factor in my amazing gifts from God!  He does not mess around.

No comments:

Post a Comment