Friday, March 31, 2017

God Challenged Me! Shocking Vision Warning Me About What May Be Coming To Canada!!



October 2015 One week before the Canadian election I had such an awful vision and knew that Justin Trudeau was about to be PM.  There was nothing really I could do?  I was so confused.  Why show me this and then allow the person that would allow it in???

My vision was of my driving and then a truck full of Radical Islamic terrorists, including some Saudis in the mix, pretty much all with guns in the air, speeding around a corner and then I tried to call the police but it didn't work?!!!

At that point I became even more openly political supporting the Conservatives on Facebook and Twitter and not just on my blog.  I even had a song by Pia Mia Do It Again in hopes that maybe it would resonate with others that watch #cndpoli but there was not enough time.  Maybe God didn't want us under that secret TPP deal because it was said to be horrible for the people?  God and his Infinity Chess often leaves us scratching our heads but I trust the Lord.

I really had no idea of the atrocities against the Christians, Jews, moderate Muslims, atheists and others in the Middle East either before my vision and I feel horrible.  It was like I was alerted due to Canada being in dangers so proximity had a lot to do with it.

I didn't know exactly what to do but speak out against it online by shining the LIGHT on the dark because telling the TRUTH is so powerful and I am still doing this today!



I also received my confirmation on Page 77 of the book,  People Of The Lie

So during that #M103 I decided to put it all out there in hopes that it would help stop my vision from happening in the country I love filled with the people I love and wish to protect.
I am glad to say that a petition against Sharia Law was started March 7, 2017 and has been circulating with over 38,000 signatures!!!  It's open until early July, I believe so please sign if you are Canadian and don't ever want to see that brutal way in Canada.  We have civilized law and we never want to change that!  We all deserve to live well, with protected rights and free!  



No comments:

Post a Comment