Thursday, March 30, 2017

Liberty = Morality + Faith #Ishtar #Venus #GoddessLibertas (Anna?) #Sophia


I have been pushing myself to try and find the words to put out there to make people see how important our individual actions are in our society.  I have been searching and then I looked within again because I felt I was the key.  God is truly amazing and talk about Infinity Chess.  Just. Wow.  I really can't say enough how I know there is an intelligence behind my existence and yours!  We are not a result of some fluke, our world was created by a higher power and I believe wholeheartedly that it is GOD.

So I was picking up such a closeness to Lady Liberty a few months ago, before the far left picked it up and twisted it in order to push for their ridiculous open boarder scheme to make the west into a 3rd world.  Anyways, instead of lock my Twitter, where I was posting all this stuff, I decided to stand up and speak out!  The Goddess Ishtar is for individual freedom, immigrants yet defends boarders and has morals.  See she is of the light and the dark so it all balances.

I really don't want to get too deep about this right now because I have to keep flowing and can't have any anchors.  It feels like looking at a mirror in a mirror because I am thinking how I actually might be the reincarnated Ishtar, Venus, Aphrodite... and the returned (Anna) Sophia.  It's so impossible but again God makes the possible possible so who am I to question him.  I am his mere servant and am here to share my wisdom and if I see anything useful to help the People of the Light or expose the People of the Lie then I will say something.

When I feel things are more stable in the world I want to try to write a book about myself and all the amazing things that has transpired.  


No comments:

Post a Comment