Saturday, February 25, 2017

Something Very Biblical Happened Here In Toronto Last Night For #MAGA !

There was a golden fiery glow here in Toronto last night.  It seemed so extraordinary and as though something divine was stirring.



Then at "the crack of midnight" There was mighty crash sound and the sky lite up!  I knew right away that was God showing me that everything will be okay and not to worry about those so called witches cursing President Trump.



See earlier I had been praying and praying for him because those weak fools were about to curse him after midnight.  Showed me that witches cursing POTUS are such basic bitches!  It was pretty incredible to say the least!  That picture of the CN Tower being hit by lightening was from another time but it reminded me of that and had to share.  I wonder if it happened again this past time?

I am so very thankful that God is all around us and even in our corner too during this dark yet transitioning times.


No comments:

Post a Comment