Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My Complete Twitter Conversation To ElonMusk February 19, 2017 Regarding Humanity & Future

I watched Elon Musk's video the other day, that included some of my past ideas, and I felt the need to converse with him via Twitter.
  1.  In reply to 
    What about profit sharing?Maybe like credits(bitcoin)as in the sci fi movies?Or Cash for those not comfortable w/it.
  2. It seemed to me prior that I was in a sim to prepare for & things speeding up2. Oh&possible reincarnation. lol
  3. In Canada we have far left ppl leading w/fantasy(carrot on a stick)while shadow gov't causing nightmare future imo
  4. Electricity&internet should be free imo.What about N Tesla's free energy-->atmosphere?Suppressed tech needs2come out
  5. I agree. You need people to tell you the truth. Constructive criticism is how you progress!

  6. Biggest challenge humanity has r it's fools&weak men. Globalism in form of dangerous anti freedom imo
  7. I want my digital ghost left up after I die. I've used net positively&for good to help man & to contribute beauty.
  8. Man can have competitions 2 keep them out of trouble? Incentives,status&recognition for anything to better humanity.
  9. We need ppl to think at least 3 steps ahead. Can't be flat minded when it comes to anything even innovation.
  10. All ppl should treated equal&fairly individual rights&freedoms important but we also need law&order,justice&boarders
  11. I am very excited for the future! I really care&only want the best for humanity! All ppl should live in harmony ☮️😘🗽
  12. I believe aliens exist&that they communicate with us in r subconscious. I once woke up&saw these tubey things?!
  13. Can we send all assholes to Uranus. lol
  14. When ppl steer towards dif futures can't predict. Now light&dark @ war over futures. vs praying wins
  15. I wrote b4 that humanity's next step is to populate universe on my blog&twitter. I just know we have to.
  16.  In reply to 
    I think there are different kinds of ppl. Ones to keep busy(idle hands=devils playground)&ones not to da Vinci&Tesla






You might be interested in reading this other blog piece I wrote too:  http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/2017/02/believe-thy-will-not-mine-be-done-once.html




No comments:

Post a Comment