Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Return Of The Rainbow Goddess / The Goddess (Anna?) Sophia / The Goddess Ishtar And The Peaceful Metaphysical Fight For The Return of Liberty

Like I said many months ago things are moving so fast.  Twitter is how I assembly line Lucy channel and write it all down like I just knew I had to do in 2007 and even more so in 2016.

So I had the strong notion to research Ishtar and Lady Liberty.  I discovered they are one in the same.  Goddess Libertas is Venus who was also Ishtar!  I started channeling Liberty and Freedom but then the dark #nwo globalists flipped it and used her against people for their #darkcommunism because they are #darkcommunists.  I felt so bad and was about to stop channeling again because if the dark can use my beautiful knowledge and words against the people it would be the worst thing ever.  Then I realized that I should not feel guilty and instead expose them for the liars that they are!  So they basically said that Liberty is for open boarders which is ridiculous because that is not true at all!  Goddess Libertas Venus / Ishtar PROTECTS BOARDERS!!!  They are clueless!  So I spent a few days driving that point home instead.  See the most evil people even use the bible to trick people so my words and knowledge that is meant to help people could even be flipped by the satanists too.  






It literally feels like a dream!  So surreal just like the song in Luba's Chain Reaction Album.  I am trying so hard to keep above the metaphysical waters in order to help guide humanity the best way that I can.  I then try to organize it better on this blogger.  I do eventually want to write a book when things slow down and are more calm and we out of the bumpy waters.


I picked up strongly picked up #LetItGo and the strong remembrance of the song by Luba and I went over their music catalogue on iTunes and discovered musical gold!






 Look me in the eyes pic.twitter.com/kDvSaZCdAP
So I picked up fire and rainbow recently too.





Also prior I was listening to Luba's Chain Reaction album and the song Black and White was about the Rainbow Goddess too!?!!!  How she was gone and things no longer are bright.. just black and white.  Then right after I heard She's A Rainbow by the Rolling Stones and She Comes In Colors by Love and it was conflicting?  I then sensed that we are in what I call The Transitioning times.


Watch what she says about getting her songs in VISIONS!  It truly is all connected!!
Then before that I wanted to watch Hillary Duff's movie and then had to listen to her work and I felt such fire, God's fire!!!  Both Luba's lead singer and Hillary are Christian btw. I picked it up so strongly in their work.






So I also picked up freedom as in we have to fight for it on a metaphysical and peaceful level and by communication speaking out against those that are against it.




I also want to go and study in Jerusalem someday soon.  Maybe take a religious course.  I know that the greatest leaders in ancient times had their Prophets nearby them but separate.  They were where the scrolls and things were.  Not sure about that but I do feel a great longing to be in the Middle East to learn more about religion and my past.  

No comments:

Post a Comment