Wednesday, February 22, 2017

"Where Do We Go From Here" Alex Jones Asked & My Immediate Response & My Tarot Reading = #KeepGoing with the Light & Magic of God!

I know things are a bit turbulent as of late, however, this time, I call it, The Transitioning, like I said before will be a bit bumpy for now and then I sense it will be smooth sailing ahead with President Trump at the helm.  The only thing I don't know is when.  That my friends is something that will be determined by each and every individual step... by step.






My main concerns were/are the weak fools trying to hold down the strong.  They are so dangerous just like the Fool card in the Tarot deck!



So the only thing we can do is try to wake them up peacefully but if they are lost then #LetItGo and pray that they will catch up to us eventually.  The sooner the better.  Now when lost far left try to argue with me on Twitter I just tell them about the "fraud" banking system and the "anti human" globalist agendas.  I also give them some alternative media links.  I call it #OperationRedPillWoke I hope those seeds I plant will grow to be mighty and strong trees that will shelter us later.


When Alex asked, "Where do we go from here"  I immediately knew that we just #KeepGoing!  Keep doing what we were doing by shining the light of Truth with God's Magic in us.  I also got confirmation via my Tarot reading and a passage from People Of The Lie book on page 77, no doubt!













No comments:

Post a Comment