Saturday, November 26, 2022

Canada Is No Longer A First World Country!

I know I have been Tweeting this for a while but I felt it was time that I blogged it too!

Canada is practically not a free country anymore too after what Justin Trudeau did to the Truckers and their supporters. Also if Bill C11 passes our freedoms will lesson too. Not surprising since Trudeau "admires China's basic dictatorship"! He actually was the one that said that too!!! It's time for that clown to be arrested for treason! We can't even vote him out until 2025 because he has that agreement with the NDP!! There should be a law against dangerous politicians like him!!!

I forgot I wrote about this earlier and in more detail:

  https://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.com/2021/12/canada-is-no-longer-first-world-country.html

I also wrote about how Canada should be wealthiest country:

  https://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.com/2021/12/canada-should-be-wealthiest-country-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment