Saturday, November 19, 2022

Releasing Negative Energy Is So Enlightening

With all the evil in the world today, and the #V2K attacks on myself too, I became so very angry and as a caring and intelligent Southern Italian woman I had to release that negativity and helplessness.  I felt I had to address the evil people responsible for some or nearly all of this darkness by cursing them.  I was still so upset so I was so close to selling my own soul but then I realized that I would become the evil I was so against.  I began venting and along with my normal positive routine of working out, listening to music, meditating, reading including the bible daily, going out in nature, writing, improve myself, travel, cook, clean and enjoy a hobby... I was able to snap out of it. 

I have to look for stronger curses and focus on the main losers who are sinking our world.  I won't ever break the law and I am very peaceful, but again, I'm a Southern Italian woman and we don't take any crap!  I am also the light and the dark! I am not afraid of the dark and have learned to survive in the dark and will use it to help!      

I get so angry because the most evil people in the world are above the law and there is no justice and everything is out of whack. I was also very upset and angry because all those people harmed and killed from those "dangerous" mrna vaccines were on my watch. Well, I was unable to watch or do anything because I was on 10 mg of Olanzapine and it's very hard to do anything on that. It's not my fault at all and I keep reminding myself of that. There was nothing I could have done. I wish things were different and we were in a world where someone with Judeo-Christian Conservative views like myself who also has gifts were not crushed. If we were in a world like that we probably would never have had this aweful Covid garbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment