Friday, November 18, 2022

Barry Trower Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Whistleblower Talks How Innocent Sane People Driven Insane - Voice To Skull ( V2K ) Psycho Electronic Weapons

I searched #V2K on Twitter and found this shocking clip by Rory TI @RoryTI_UK from www.biggerthansnowden.com

 

I forwarded this and the leaked in April 2018 images to my shrink. She still hasn't responded. What can she say. It's so crazy but it actually has happened and is happening. I told her that I know that I must seem crazy for sharing this with her but I feel it is necessary because innocent people are being attacked and this needs to stop. I am a Judeo-Christian Conservative with special gifts from God that constantly posted truths about the "criminal banking system", the chemicals they call flouride that they force in our drinking water, how Covid has a 99.99% recovery rate in the majority of healthy young people, how climate change has practically nothing to do with man and things about 9/11. I'm also very against the satanic liberal world order. I also asked her if there was any way to see if I was actually hit with this emf radiation because I have no proof that it has happened to me. I think she will not even respond to it. I asked her before if I can get a MRI or something and she said that they wouldn't be able to detect anything? If anyone knows of something please contact me on my Twitter @AnnaSophia777 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment