Monday, March 19, 2018

So Seems Poppycock is the Savior For The Trans humanists / Demonic Then Obviously In Upside Down Bizarro World Real Savior Is Their Anti Christ~ Featuring Savior Video By Iggy Azalea


So I saw the Savior lyrics video and noticed that it had a Goddess Venus theme to it with the light and dark and her long blonde hair.  I also noticed the Poltergeist like TV set and felt a connection because I am a natural psychic and picked up energy and information through all kinds of media, especially  digital, EVPs and also on the internet, it was such a force of energy, and it was incredible.  It was difficult, I was pretty much broken and even stated that "I will never be the same again." but thanks to my strong foundation including my religion and God I was able to become BETTER AND STRONGER.

So fast forward to the latest video of Savior and I was a bit sickened though not surprised.  So basically she kills her light half and becomes all dark so it seemed to me that the demonic want her to be the antichrist.  Sorry, not Sorry, but hell NO!  The divine feminine returned to bring great wisdom and seems I have.  I am still!  It's not right that they would imply that.  Then I had that person contact me to almost mess with me and try and make me feel jealous and have to compete.  I will not fall to any sort of human weakness. I have nothing to PROVE and nothing to GAIN!  I am not a performer.  I have a medium that seems almost made for me on Twitter and the bird symbol is just perfect.


UPDATE: April 28, 2018 I was on YouTube and turns out that Poppy is a copy:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment