Monday, March 19, 2018

Seems Dark Global Elite Are Afraid Of The Natural Cycle And The Supernatural & Their Possible Savior Poppy Who Promotes Their Beloved VR & Starting A (false) Church!? Some Said It's A Cult. Seems like Pure Poppycock To Me!

I am a natural psychic and some years ago I started picking up things through all kinds of media, it's called Psychic Hearing, I never asked for any of that but I was open to it because I also knew that we needed wisdom no matter how we got it.

Fast forward 2016 I revealed myself to the "deep state" by getting involved in the US Presidential Election by sharing my gifts and views.  Today it seems like shows like Z Nation, The Walking Dead, Riverdale, Savior Song, some movies,. etc are used by them to send me info but I see through it.

Z Nation Season 4, Episode 5 ~ The Unknowns.  "An Unseen Force captures the team and forces them to work in an underground facility doing dangerous and bizarre tasks."

So in that episode it has the team trapped in wooden boxes and then released to do tedious tasks,again and again, such as the natural cycle of life, death and reincarnation.  I know it is difficult but like I said before if we are able to achieve harmony and peace in this world then I strongly sense that we would be able to unlock all the mysteries.  



Then there is the song Savior by Iggy Azalea that shows a Poltergeist tv and then she is in a straight jacket like shirt then it seems she survived it and becomes Venus.  OR seems that deep state is going to use media to try and drive her crazy.  Media can be used by good or evil but if one knows about how propaganda is used to condition the public then it seems to not work.  HOWEVER, if you try and mess with someone that has deep connection to the supernatural don't think that won't come back to them.  Think Ghost in the Machine Like in EVPs and Cybernatural.  If trans humanists think that they will be far away from the supernatural in their VR bubbles then think again.   


Poppy is starting a church too so seems to me if satanic anti human embrace her then she is not the savior of God and humanity.  Hopefully she will realize she is being used by them and not continue promoting the fake reality that would be used to control and crush humanity further.

I knew of Poppy but felt that she was a mere performer only and when she started promoting VR I stopped paying her any attention.  Then a few weeks ago I was contacted by a person claiming to be like me but I honestly didn't pick up anything then he was singing the praises of Poppy but I told him that she was a mere performer only and I didn't pick up any more and I didn't pick up anything from him either.  I also recalled Alex Jones warning us of intelligence contacting some people and AI Clones.  


Here is one video of Poppy's that I noticed had an 80s pop Occult theme to it that I posted on my Twitter a while ago and then she started her computer tour.

Well that possible agent also was singing the praises of someone I was following that I found took some really great pictures but that was it that we had in common. I ended up blocking all of them because I noticed on her account that she was receiving gifts and he also said he purchased a print from her. lol  I felt like he was trying to make me jealous.  It didn't work but I did realized that I am so grateful that I am aware of my weaknesses so I don't fall to them.  Who cares about fame and fortune if our world goes to hell.  No.  I will not succumb to that weakness.  I am so happy with my hobbies and do not expect to make money off of them or receive gifts.  I am so fortunate because I do have degrees, certificates and experience so that if I must work for money then I can.  Right now I am still concerned and want to be able to focus on the world and if I have to I will share my opinions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment