Thursday, March 29, 2018

Protect Meek! Sowed Tears & Reaped Joy ~ As Seen In REM's Everybody Hurts Video

Since the continued death and destruction in the Middle East and terror all over the world has continued after the Americans made the right choice by choosing President Trump, Gods Anointed and Gentle Lion as their President, and felt as though I was brought to my knees with heartache thanks to the satan network and kicked when I was down.  I felt so much heartbreak and pain especially after the valentine's day shootings and the lost and ungodly seem to be using media to stupidly try and convince the Goddess should go to her dark side only and be evil to join them.  But then I had a good cry the other night and it seems to have really helped and it actually made me BETTER AND STRONGER!  It also brought me to the realization that we not only need to be meek but we also need some to protect them.  Oh and the satanists and savages need to leave Earth ASAP!  They are definitely not meek so buh bye!!!  Even years ago I said that the dark globalists need to go away, leave to Mars and savages need to go be away from the flock and be banished to Barren Zone.  Uranus better suites them, though!





The song Everybody Hurts Sometimes by REM just popped in my head and then I watched the video and saw Psalms 1 26:5 Those that sow in tears shall reap in JOY!  Thank you so much, Lord!













No comments:

Post a Comment