Monday, March 19, 2018

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Shows God, "Ego" As Evil And The Light Too?!! Demonic Using Some Media To Project Their Own Weaknesses Including Jealousy And Hate.





I couldn't believe it when I saw it to be honest because what person is so ungrateful and hateful to actually imply that God is evil and selfish?  Seems like total projection of their weaknesses to me!  I had to laugh because it was so ridiculous.  Seems that the demonic hated that I was picking up positive supernatural precious wisdom and information so seems they felt they needed to send their own messages too.  So pathetic.  I also have a brain and can tell what is good and what is not like their upside down bizarro world untrue garbage.

Well if I am the reincarnated Goddess then I can assure you that I am here to help humanity peacefully through my wisdom and gifts.  The only ones that have anything to fear are the ones the Beast is after due to their evil deeps so it's totally by their own natural karma.  Sooner rather than later I hope because we need less creeps around that harm our world and people.   

No comments:

Post a Comment