Monday, September 11, 2017

The Venus Project ~ I Strongly Sense That I'm Another Layer ~ The Venus Laws

I was watching Anonymous on YouTube the other day and I learned about #TheVenusProject! I started to research it and I realized that my wisdom & writings are another layer to it which I feel would contribute to actual working solutions to get us to a peaceful and harmonious world.
It truly is all connected. It's amazing.  So I want to take it to yet another level. It came to me today that since I strongly sense that I possess the Goddess' wisdom&energy I must write The Venus Laws.
1. Universal Judaeo-Christian frameworks only 2. Elitism is illegal
3. Doesn't matter how you get to the light as long as you get to the light 4. Pursuit of perfection, a must to ensure peace&harmony
5. Follow the 6. Working together positively for common goals that benefits
7. Immoral savages are NOT human;therefore,do not deserve any rights&must be banished to

I consider decentralized systems and using technology but not letting it use us to be a part of Judaeo Christian frameworks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment