Thursday, September 14, 2017

Bot Blocked And Content Not Interesting Enough On Reddit?

I posted something on The_Donald Reddit this morning and it was totally downvoted right away and stayed cold as heck just like the last half dozen times I have posted this year but unlike last year where I would get some upvotes and sometimes in the hundreds!  I posted to something and then also informed my fellow pedes of it and they told me that the bots are out so I decided to re post and got this:


My submissions are super interesting so what the heck is this about.  Is it because it was my second attempt at a similar post that was cold?  Not cool.  Okay so I posted about this awesome game I found at a thrift shop recently that had a theme going.  I posted last year how this far left stuff was total bs drama and games but I don't play games because things were super serious and I sensed the US was brought down to it's knees and we were literally at the crossroads.  So fastforward to present time and check it out:



I find that kickass interesting! Again the far left have to invert reality. So sad. What the heck are they afraid of? That we will make a Godly, harmonious and peaceful world which will be prosperous to all? Oh the freakin horror!

Plus in this day and age with all the violent fascists and bigots I find that the timing that I found this game was perfect because it's so relevant today.

Oh and I did get a couple responses from a pretty great The_Donald member and here's what they wrote to me:
Downvote bots
from sharpsliceofmango sent 
"Hi,
I told some friends to upvote your post and comment:
The comment got automaticly back to 0 points and the % on the post didn't change. There are some bots or shills at work.
Stay strong and don't let them intimidate you!"

from sharpsliceofmango via /r/The_Donald sent 
"There is censorship and vote manipulation going on. I tried some things with a couple of friends. We upvoted some test comments with content that no T_D user would downvote. Some comments were instantly downvoted to 1 point. I think there are downvote bots that spot content via the user comment history so they generate no traffic on the original post."

I also noticed on iTunes that the 90s Genre is gone?  So not High Energy or Pure Energy!  WTF is wrong with positive energy and positive information that frees humanity and helps us all soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment